Saturday, July 11, 2015

Cursed!

No matter how much I may beg you, do NOT let me even near your electronics. I am totally convinced I am horribly cursed. These last two months:

1. Broke a kindle, can't be fixed.
2. Broke my phone, couldn't be fixed.
3. My beloved laptop, fried the motherboard. Can't be fixed.
4. Broke a DVD player, had to trash it.
5. And today, I lost my beloved desktop computer to a horrible virus that completely wiped the hard drive and I lost everything. Luckily, I had most of my photos backed up on the laptop which still has a functioning hard drive... we just need another computer to recover them, which we now don't.

I seriously have the worst luck. And we have no money to replace any of it. Well, I did get a phone... but everything else... I guess we will just have to go without. I am beyond bummed!! Right now, I am tying this on my other kindle, and I tell you it is a pain!

So blogging is going to have to be put on the back burner for now. Not that it hasn't been for the last couple months since I lost my lap top... but for longer this time. Hopefully, we will get a miracle and be able to have a computer again.

Much thanks for all your love and support, I hope to hear from you when I can return.

-Cat

No comments: