Tuesday, March 31, 2015

DIY Baymax T-Shirt (Big Hero 6)

Boy #3 is OBSESSED with Big Hero 6.  We watch it everyday about a million times.  He can quote the movie word for word (and so can I, for that matter).

Poor little guy, though.  Every time we go the store he BEGS for ANYTHING with Baymax on it.  If you haven't seen the show, he's this big marshmallow looking robot:
This cute lovable guy is my 4 year old's hero of the month.  And we wants all the paraphernalia... but being the kind of parents we are, we like to wait for holidays to get the prizes... unless they want to buy stuff with their birthday money.

But today was his 4 year doctor well check and he got his shots... and he was so brave.  So after taking him out for a Wendy's kid's meal, I made him a new shirt.


I used an old white tee and a sharpie.  I should have looked at a picture first, but I didn't so the head is a little too big and I didn't make fingers.  But he doesn't care.  He's in heaven and I'm the best mom in the world!

-Cat

1 comment:

Michael Smith said...

Cat,
Please check your junk mail, I sent you a note :)
Michael Smith