Friday, May 30, 2014

5k's, 10k's, and the Big Secret Revealed!

You may have noticed that I have been suspiciously absent from the internet world these last few months.  It's nothing personal... for you... but very personal for me.

We have a lot of stuff going on at the Nutshell lately.  Preparing for the big move later this summer, school letting out last week, getting out and getting our run on, and on top of all that we have been keeping a secret.

Here are a couple pictures from our last couple runs:
After a 5K last month
The boys doing their 5K
Here I am after a 5 miler
And then Ben and I did a 10K for Memorial Day to benefit the wounded warriors.  (Note: we took this AFTER we took showers... we were so hot and sweaty, pictures were the last thing on our mind after!)
But the big secret is...

I have been running with 4 legs these days... and truth is, contrary to what you might think, 4 legs don't make you faster!

... And we couldn't be more thrilled!

-Cat
5 mile run @ 14 weeks pregnant
PS  My running is approved by my OB/GYN :)

6 comments:

Stevie said...

Congrats, Cat!!! You look FABULOUS! So happy for you and your little fam :-)

Amy said...

You look fantastic!!! Love the pictures! What a great shirt :) Love you Cat and congrats!!!

Ariana said...

Congratulations! That's awesome news, and that's great that you're able to keep running, too.

Jordan said...

Congratulations! I have a little boy coming just before Halloween but I certainly haven't been keeping up with the running. Way to go!

Damaris said...

Congratulations!

Shan B. said...

Congratulations!!! You go girl!!