Thursday, November 28, 2013

Black Friday with Mialisia!!

Give the gift that NO ONE got last year!!

Women:  Your girlfriends would LOVE the VersaStyle Mialisia concept.  Men:  Score BIG POINTS with your wife this Christmas and get her something she REALLY wants!

Check out these super fun gift boxes:

And don't miss our BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!!!
Check out some of these fabulous pieces that came out with the fall line:






Shop now on my site:  http://catlang.mialisia.com and pop over and like my Facebook Page!!  Click here!!! I would love to have your support!

Also, I am now doing Facebook parties!!  You don't even have to leave your house and you can wear your PJ's -- all the time earning FREE jewelry!  I am booking now for the month of December, don't miss out!  Email me @ nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com and let's set something up!

-Cat

No comments: