Tuesday, July 16, 2013

BuildASign ROCKS!!

Whether you need business cards made or a sign printed up... or some great window decals for your new business, these guys are great!  They are BuildASign.

I got an email a few weeks ago, asking me if I would do a review for them.  Since I was already looking for business cards for my new Mialisia venture, I was super thrilled to let them make them for me.

I uploaded the pre-approved designs into their business card maker and played around with them until I could fit all my info on there.  I didn't want anything fancy, just something with the company and my name and contact info.  I think they did a REALLY good job, and the prices are SUPER reasonable!!  LOVE my cards!!!  They also printed them up quickly and I got them sooner than I thought I would!  I love good customer service.

Also, take a minute and check out their banner maker, and their sign maker -- we could all use something like these for Welcoming home Soldiers or Missionaries, or even to announce a yard sale!

Pop over and check them out!

-Cat

2 comments:

Ariana said...

Those do look nice. It looks like you're all ready to launch! Good luck!

Irma said...

This is fantastic!