Thursday, June 6, 2013

Madagascar Math Ops App Review

You may remember that last week I posted about this App coming out.  Well, they sent me a copy to review and I was suppose to have my review up yesterday, but I was out of town and had no access to my blog postings.

Yesterday, this App launched so everyone could pop over and buy it for $2.99!  I thought it was a fun game, but this game isn't for parents, it's for the kids.  So I am going to let Sam tell you how he felt about it as a 7 year old kid.




You can purchase this little app over at iTunes, Google Play or Amazon. (You can even get the Free Demo here)

DisclosureI was provided with a JumpStart promotional code at no cost JumpStart in order to test the products’ abilities and give my own personal opinions on it. The opinions I have given are mine and may differ from others but were not influenced by the company or the free product provided.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

I love his voice, and he is so cute! Somehow, I'm not surprised that his favorite part involved "rocket boosters." :)