Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Looking for Guest Writers

For the next couple weeks starting next Tuesday, I am going to be out of commission.  That tonsil business....

Anyway, I am accepting guest posts for those weeks if anyone is interested.

This would be a great opportunity to:

1. Give your blog some exposure.  One of my guest writers a couple YEARS ago is still getting hits and traffic from their post on here!

2.  Give your business some, well, more business!  Whether you have an Etsy shop or sell Scentsy or Mary Kay, writing something up for "5 Nuts" may bring some business your way... especially if you opt to do a giveaway on here (that is an option as well!).

3.  A chance to write something just for fun.  Have something important to say?  You can say it here!

You can include any links and pictures as well.  Please try to keep post less than 700 words.

The only rule is to keep it family friendly.

If you are interested in participating, please email me asap @ nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com

I look forward to hearing from you!!

-Cat

PS I reserve the rights to say no. :)

No comments: