Saturday, October 13, 2012

Guest Post: Delightful Daze by Ashley


Hi everyone! My name is Ashley Bennett. I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful girls, two crazy dogs, and one amazing husband! I grew up in Bountiful, Utah and met my husband at Utah State University (Go Aggies!!!). I have studied costume design and Family Consumer Science Education (glorified name for Home Economics teacher) in college. I have my teaching degree from Utah State. I currently reside in West Jordan, Utah

After my first baby I decided to follow my dream and start sewing for others. I’ve made many bridesmaid dresses, a wedding dress, christening gowns and many clothing alterations. After my second child I realized I don’t really love to do dresses/alterations (too many fittings) and decided to open my own Etsy shop.
  
I opened Delightful Daze this last June and have been pleasantly surprised by the amount of traffic and response I have found on this site. I mostly sell things for babies and children with my shoes being my big seller. Other things I sell are car seat covers, nursing covers, diaper bags, purses, vinyl bibs, baby clothes and custom Christening Gowns! Come like my Facebook page for offers and giveaways. Click here!!! 


You can find my Etsy shop HERE!!


Use DISCOUNT2 to get 10% off your purchase!

No comments: