Friday, June 1, 2012

Summer Fitness Challenge Kickoff!!!

Okay, friends, today is the big day!  The first day of the summer challenge!  Woo Hoo!  I am totally excited to get to the gym tonight.  I would have done it this morning, but between birthdays and kindergarten graduations it's been a little tough to find some time... but tonight FOR SURE!

It's still not too late to sign up if you haven't already.  I have received some emails from people who want to do the challenge, but are concerned for their privacy.  I assure you, that I keep your email and names private and only reveal what you want me to.  The point of signing up, is feeling part of a team and keep you motivated to finish!

We have some super fun sponsor's this year, and those will be announced next week.  If there are any more out there who would like to donate a prize or two, or want to promote their small business by getting some ad space on my "Fat Butt Friday" posts, please contact me!

Okay, everyone, good luck this week and get those miles in!!

-Cat

For more information about the challenge, click here!

Need some inspiration?  Click here, or here!

And if you are a military wife or family member, have you thought of supporting your soldier by training to pass the Physical Fitness Test? Click here for more information!

No comments: