Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Patterns Coming Soon

Alright, I made a decision about selling my patterns.  I am going to do it.  It may take me a little while to get them up, but I am going to start writing them as soon as I get these last hat orders filled.

These are the three I am going to start with, by request and popularity:

The Cat Hat: (except with my new improved ears -- the ones in this picture are pathetic)

The Puppy Hat:


Cat's Famous Sock Monkey Hat:
This one above has the long ear flaps and large ears, but I will be including the option of short ear flaps and smaller ears as well:
Those are the three that I am going to start with.  Then I may be adding my Bear Hat, a elf cap or two, and my new Newsboy cap... we will see how busy I get this season!

What do you think?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Awesome! Way to go, that's a big step! Good luck, if you need help proof reading let me know. Yea for Cat!

Allison said...

These are so cute! I need to learn how to crochet now!

Chelsea said...

Good luck getting those patterns written up! If you need someone to proof read them let me know!