Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

I am going to put off Military Monday for one more week because of the Holiday today.  Who doesn't want to talk witches, pumpkins, and skeletons?

I dropped Iron Man off at pre-school, and Captain America (without his costume -- no costumes at the charter school :() off at his school.  The little skeleton and I went and treated myself to a Subway sandwich (last day for the all subs for $5).  I ate it.  He watched me.  It was fun.  I probably annoyed everyone around me though.  If I don't take a friend with me I can't help but chat up everyone around me.  I can just imagine someone blogging about the crazy lady at subway who can't stop talking.  Yeah, that's me... no shame at all!

I am totally pumped to go Trick-or-Treating tonight.  Mostly because it took me so much time to get those blasted super hero costumes put together, that they are going to get used!!  I just finally finished the boot covers, and I thought they were going to be the end of me!  I had to make some adjustments too.  First off, the stupid things kept twisting around on the boys feet!  Lame!  So I sewed a little elastic across the bottoms to keep them fixed on their shoes... I am feeling pretty brilliant about working that out on my own!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great Halloween!  Stay safe and don't you dare stop Trick-or-Treating until that bag is full!
(Boys BEFORE the boot covers)
(My sexy GI Joe.... scaring one little kid at a time!  That's my man!!)

-Cat

1 comment:

Merrianne said...

haha! ;)
I just came across your blog while I was blog hopping and I am gald I did! your blog is Great!!!
i'm definitely a follower of your blog now :) Hope you dont mind :)