Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3rd Annual Homemade Halloween Costume Contest!

I wrote the details in a post I posted a few days ago.  But I will post it again, just in case you missed it:


To enter the 3rd Annual Halloween Homemade Costume Contest:

1. Email me (nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com) a picture of your homemade costume with a short description.

2.  Rules:
  • Can't be a costume you have entered in my contest before.
  • Has to be somewhat homemade by you.  It can be something you put together from thrift store stuff, or a pattern, or whatever.  It does NOT have to be 100% from scratch.  It just can't be something you bought in a costume, pre-made package.  You can check out some of the costumes from the last two years, to see what I am talking about.  Click here for all the links.  If you have any questions, please feel free to email me!!
That's it!  You have until October 24th at 11:59pm to enter your costume in the contest.  Voting will be from the 25th to the 30th, winner will be announced on Halloween!  If I can get some sponsors, there may be more than one winner!

Good Luck!!


Photobucket

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

This sounds like a lot of fun. I just need to make sure I have our costumes done by then! And if you want I can be a sponsor and give away a hat or something. Just let me know!

Mama Nut said...

Chelsea, I would LOVE for you to be a sponsor (and enter too, of course), just send me an email with a picture of what you would like to giveaway :) Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

When are this years costumes going to b up to vote ?