Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Viking Hat

I saw this hat someone shared on Pintrest:
www.mamachee.etsy.com
I thought it was so cute, that I had to make one!  Here's mine:
I made it a little big so it will fit him though the winter, and I think I stuffed the horns too much, because I didn't get the curl I would have liked.  But all in all I am pleased with how it turned it.  I posted it on Facebook yesterday and got lots of positive comments -- love it when a hat turns out good!

Anyway, I will not be selling these on Etsy because it's not an original design of mine.  However, if anyone is interested in a special order feel free to email me and we can work something out.

Have a great Wednesday! (Is this week already half over?)

Photobucket

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

I love, love, love that so much!!! I hope your etsy shop is going well! I love catching up on your blog. :)