Sunday, September 25, 2011

A Lot to Say and So Little Space!

These last few months I have been thinking about a couple new ways to take "5 Nuts in a Nutshell."  Every once in a while, I start to feel that cool, wonderful breeze of change blow through my hair and I know it's time to mix things up a bit.

For a while now, there have been two things that have been weighing on my mind that I want to talk about in length... and truth is, I could probably write a book about them I have so much to say on the subjects.  BUT I want them on my blog.

So, I came up with this idea.  I am going to do a series of articles on Mondays and Fridays for awhile until I exhaust the subjects, and I invite you to join in!  Here are the topics:


and


You may be thinking, well those are kind of random things... so I want to explain myself:

First off, Military Monday.  Why?  Just to get things straight, I am not going to just sit here and tell stories of my husband and his Army buddies...  Who cares, right?  Well, it so happens that I get emails all the time from other wives and/or mother's of soldiers that have lots of questions.  I get asked the same questions all the time, so this is where I am going to answer them!  On Monday.  One or two questions at a time...

Second, friendship.  Why that?  Well, I can't tell you how many times I see or hear people complaining about making friends, how to keep them, etc, etc.  This day and age we spend do much time doing electronic socializing that we sometimes have a hard time doing it face to face, person to person.  So I feel "inspired" to share a few tips on how not only to make friends and keep them, but how to BE a friend.

Now, I am not going to take all the glory (I know, so unlike me!) so I am going to let EVERYONE who wants to participate in this do so.  Every Monday and Friday my post will include a button link that anyone can put on their blog that day and share their own feelings on military life and friendship.  Then I invite you to come back and add a comment on my post with your post link so we can all share.

My goal is to spread some friendship, knowledge, tips, and a positive attitude that we can be a part of.  This world, and especially the internet can be so focused on negativity and lies that can really bring us down.  These next couple months, I want to focus on some positive things whether it's to do with the military or friendship -- I want to help those out there who may need a shove in the right direction, and I want to learn from YOU on how you do it too!

So don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my first article on Military Monday!

Photobucket

No comments: