Tuesday, September 20, 2011

It's a Blue Week...

I hate Blue Weeks.  We all have them.  They are that one week we get every so often where everything seems to go wrong, and spirits are low.  I am having one of those weeks.  I can't help it though...

My mini van broke down... I think that started the Blue Week.  So I had to squish all three boys in the car with no AC.  The bickering got pretty intense... And still the van sits broken in the parking lot!

Then I went to the dentist for what I thought was a routine cleaning.  Turned out that it was to fill a cavity that I scheduled months before and forgot about.

After that I ran to the ROTC to take a few pictures of them training, by request... but some of them didn't know me and accused me of being a terrorist.  ME?! A terrorist?!  Are you kidding me!?  So I got in my car and left crying.  I don't get offended easily, and have a pretty good sense of humor, but being called an enemy to this country that I willingly give my husband to, was extremely offensive.

Then I had some friends stop taking to me, for who knows what reason.  I hate it when people get upset over personal issues and take it out on me.  Good grief.

There is also a bunch of other "issues" I can't really mention on here, but it all adds to the stress and low points of the week.

However, to be fair, there have been some high points though:  I got to spend some time with my sister and her family.  I sold a couple more hats.  Ben made the Ranger Challenge team with the ROTC and got to be Convoy Commander with his unit training this weekend.  This blog hit 300 followers!  Which reminds me to mention to check out the giveaway below... It ends on Thurs night at 11:59 pm.  Also only a few more weeks and I am done with p90x... all are good things.

So this week I have been learning to take the bad with the good... it's just how life is.  I just wish there was a little more good to balance things out better!

Hopefully, this Blue Week ends today!  I need some good stuff to come my way!  Anyone have good news to share??


Photobucket

4 comments:

Dani said...

I hope your week gets better. Sounds like a rough one so far!

Our Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Our Family said...

I'm sorry you had such a rough week, Cat. Things will get better soon.

Sorry about the deleted post. It's something I would have said to you, but probably shouldn't publish to the world. I'm sure you got it in an email, though. :o)

I hope the rest of your week is great!

Heidi said...

I'm sorry you are having such a hard week! I hope the viking hat made things better. :) I really hope your van gets fixed asap! That is such a bummer!

Call/text me if you need/want to talk. Love ya!!

PS Those "friends" just don't know what a treasure you are!!!