Thursday, July 7, 2011

Crazy Week

 I didn't even realize how long it has been since I posted last... life has been going pretty fast this weekend!  We have the holiday of course, and the fantastic weather!  Ben has his new grill, and the boys are still busy on those bikes.  I have been rearranging the living room, packing up the van with stuff we don't need right now to go to the storage unit, and trying to plan little art activities for the boys to do inside when it's too hot to be out.

Yeah, life gets a little crazy come summer time.

I've been helping Ben with his website too.  We have most of the "Pages" done, but he still has to post his first post and he is filled with ideas and torn with the idea of only picking one right now.

I colored my hair, with the help of Ben... and I am still trying to decide if I like it.  Blond, of course, but I am not sure if I like the golden color on me...

We had to make several trips down to Hill Air Force base this last weekend to work out some insurance problems.  It drives me nuts that we can't do it over the phone... all the loops we have to jump through makes me bitter and angry and hateful.  By the time we leave the base, I can't help but shoot crusty looks at every Air Force person I see.... grrrrr.....  BUT they had some great sales at the Commissary... so I forgive them a little.

Have a great week!

Photobucket

No comments: