Monday, June 6, 2011

Last Week to Join us!!

I just wanted to make a quick mention that this week is the last to join the 120 Mile Fitness Challenge.  So pass around the word, and email me if you wanna join!  So far we have about 40 people signed up and I couldn't be more thrilled!  Wouldn't it be great to have an even 50 or so....?

We have some fun ideas to motivate us to get in shape this summer including tips and articles by a professional trainer.  Also some fun prizes!  I am going to be giving away some of my hats and also some gift certificates to my site.  Some other prizes too :)  (I am still looking for more sponsors, so if you or any one you know may be interested, let me know!)

That's about it!  Have a great day everyone!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Sasha said...

Hey just read about the challenge! I think I wanna give it a go!