Saturday, May 7, 2011

Welcome Military Friends!!

Since some nice, nice person nominated "5 Nuts in a Nutshell" for a top 25 military blog award (vote for me here!!!), I have had quite a few visitors from the military peeps out there... and I couldn't be more thrilled!  Since my hubby enlisted a couple years ago, I have been looking for new friends to help me a long the journey.  I am pretty sure it takes a life time to really "get" the military way no matter how many books you study, people you talk to, or social events you attend... and "Army Wives" can only teach you so much.

My hubby is currently Army Reserves right now as he goes to school and attends ROTC.  After he graduates we will hopefully be living on base/ post somewhere doing this full-time.  Ben always wanted to be an engineer until he joined up and now he has found his place in the worlds greatest military.

Here are a few of our adventures so far:

Basic Training Adventures:
How the Army Does Blood Drives
Boys Will Be Boys, Even in the Army (Pt.1)

AIT Adventures:
Boys Will Be Boys, Even in the Army (Pt. 2)

My Own Adventures on Bases:
Hill Air Force Base:  My Own Twilight Zone
Military Spouse Rules:  Yes, They Have Them!
Little Guy in a Big City
Planes, More Planes, and a Beer Party

Family Events:
The Homecoming!

ROTC Stuff:
Formal Stress
Princess for a Night:  The Military Ball

While he was gone...:
My Hot Date!
Losing weight while he was gone

To name a few....

Thanks for visiting and I look forward to more pearls of wisdom from men and women who have been there, done that!  So, fellow military spouses and soldiers, feel free to leave me a link to your blog in a comment so we can pop by and read ya!








Photobucket

No comments: