Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Stinky Feet

Last night, Nephi slept in his tennis shoes with no socks on.

You know where I am going with this right?

When he took those shoes off this morning, I feared the smoke detectors would go off!  It was worse than bad... the whole apartment stunk up before I could get those feet cleaned.  And even after soap and water, then a baby wipe, followed by lotion... they still smelled really bad!

The boys of course think it is hilarious!  Someone once told me that redhead have the worst body odor.  Of course, I didn't believe that for one second!!  Now... I am wondering if there really is some truth to that.

I am gagging as I have to hold him down to cut those toenails!  Good grief!  I think the Discovery Channel may want to do a show on the life forms that may be found under those things!

Oh the sweet joys of motherhood!  (can you "smell" the sarcasm?)

I am trying to breath here...

The baby is crying...

And the windows are opened....

So much for fresh spring air!



Photobucket
PS:  And as for the offending shoes, I am fairly certain they can't be saved...

4 comments:

Missy said...

My friend Macquenzie is a ginger lady and she has terribly stinky feet. She is the first to admit it.

Lindsey said...

I had very stinky feet as a kid and the sure-fire cure is soaking feet in a mixture of warm water and apple-cider vinegar. Regular white vinegar probably works as well, but the apple-cider smell is a bit more kid-friendly. Wow, that's a lot of hyphens.

Jill said...

Stinky feet is the worst. I had 5 boy cousins growing up and we would watch movies on the weekend together. I'm telling you, it was torture for me sitting there with all those boys and their dad & ALL those STINKY FEET! It was SO BAD!

I'd google stinky feet & find something. Aren't you glad you're not pregnant? I'd be puking!!

Laura Lynn said...

Oh I know how you feel. My 3 year-old has serious fritos -smelling shoes and feet. He hates socks. But I've never heard about redheads. I hope not because my daughter and I are redheads! haha.