Thursday, May 26, 2011

Figuring Out Facebook... Still

After two years of playing around on one of the worlds most popular social websites, I am still figuring it out. Just when I think I got it, they change it.

So I am pulling the blonde card here.

I finally got a fan site up for "5 Nuts in a Nutshell."  I know, I know.  It's about time.  Truth is, I didn't know I could make a fan site for my site... how sad is that.  Then someone told me the other day that I really needed to set one up so that people could see when I posted and all that jazz.  I thought I would give it a go... and here it is:

I don't worry, I am not going to hate you if you don't "like" me -- I'm just not petty that way.  I just thought it would be a great place to post my updates.

I also want to thank everyone for voting for "5 Nuts in Nutshell" this week.  I feel overwhelmed with all the responses and definitely loved!




Photobucket

1 comment:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Super FUN!!! I liked you on FB! Congrats on your new page. :) Mine is here:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/A-Little-Bit-of-Kooky/118310144862725
Come like me back. :)