Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day!

I know I have probably mentioned this before, but Valentine's Day has got to be my least favorite holiday, ever.

Maybe I am the Valentine Grinch or something, but it just seems to me that there shouldn't just be one day of the year where you tell someone you love them.

Then again, I don't think I have ever had a really good Valentine's day... looking back they were filled with lots of disappointments, miscommunication, being stood up, forgotten, and even missed.  Last year, Ben was in training at this time, so it was just another day in the Nutshell.  And this year, well, my heart just isn't into it!  I can't help it, I'm just not that into the whole thing.

It's a good thing I married a man who isn't all that into it either...

Except this is where I become the hypocrite... I don't really like today, but at the same time I tend to get my feelings hurt if Ben forgets and/ or doesn't get me a little something.

I think it's that woman gene in me... we are a crazy bunch aren't we?  ESPECIALLY when we're pregnant...  Can a man ever win?

Anyway, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  I hope you have a super romantic day and get to spend it with those you love.

And a bigger one to the love of my life, Ben.





Photobucket

No comments: