Friday, January 21, 2011

All is Well!

Can I just start off by saying how much I love technology sometimes.  I just can't believe the things they can do these days!  I decided that if I ever become a multi-millionaire, I am so buying myself an ultra sound machine.  How fun would that be?  I would be using it on everything and have my friends over peeking at their babies... it would be cool.

Yesterday, I got one for this big belly of mine.  And I was pleased with the results.  I did measure a little ahead, only a few days though.  My fluid was a little high, but nothing to be worried about.  And the baby was a little big, but not too bad.  He is weighing 4 1/2 pounds at 32 weeks, which means I will most likely be having another 8 1/2 pound baby come March.  Which is no shocker.  BOTH of my boys were exactly the same size:  8 pounds 8 onces, 21 inches.  I think I only make them one way.

We are going to name this little guy, Jacob.  For all you Mormonites out there, you probably caught our theme... and trust me, it wasn't planned that way with the first two, but we thought we would stick to it with this one.  Might as well.  Jacob is a good ol' strong name.

So here is our baby Jacob at 32 weeks:
 This first one is my favorite of them all.  I think he is as cute as a button and I can't wait to met the little guy!  I especially love that you can see his hair!  He has hair already, how cool is that?  I can't wait to see how much he has in two months!
 This one makes me laugh (above) because that is SO my nose when I was born!!  Love the little upturn!
This one he was trying to put his hand in his nose and mouth and it was hard to get a good shot.  Now I know what all that wiggling in my pelvic area is!  He is head down already, and wiggly as heck!  I have been getting sharp kicks to the ribs and stomach... typical.

Anyway, I am just glad that my large belly is mostly due to this being numero 3.  But it doesn't make it any easier, just peace of mind that all is well with the both of us.  All I want is a healthy baby and normal labor and delivery... but just never know what's going to happen!



Photobucket

1 comment:

Alida B. said...

I have a blog award to pass along and after reading through your blog posts I really think you deserve it! :)

Feel free to pick it up at:
http://bowlizzlefamdizzle.blogspot.com/2011/01/versatile-blogger-award.html

Hope you'll enjoy my blog, too!