Monday, January 3, 2011

All Great Things Come to an End...

Last weekend marked the last day of the Cat's 500 Challenge!  I ALMOST didn't make it, but I gave up soda again for the last few weeks and it helped me rake up some good points to put me over the top!  And I have to tell you, as a pregnant woman with Diet Pepsi cravings, it was one of the HARDEST things ever!  So they were points WELL earned!

I know that none of you want to hear me go on about how much fun this challenge was to me... it was fun, I learned a lot -- but it was challenging!  Especially, being pregnant, I wasn't as motivated as I was for the last one.  My favorite part, though, was all the new friends I met along the way!  Hearing from all of you every week has been a blast for me and made my days so much more fulfilling.  So I want to say a big thank you to all of my challengers this year, I love you guys and I can't wait until next summer to hear from you again for the next mile challenge.

I also want to say "THANK YOU!!" to our WONDERFUL sponsors for this challenge!  You guys really made this a lot of fun!!!  Couldn't have done it without you!

Okay, enough of me, and onto the prizes!!  Woo Hoo!  We have some great ones once again.

The winners are (Thanks to random.org):

Jordan & Abby each won $10 gift certificates to Amanda's Baby Signs!

Bridget won Photina's Pampered Chef Collection, which includes:

~ It's Healthy for You cookbook
~ Spin on Salads Recipe collection
~ Bamboo Salad Claws
~ Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning
~ Sun Dried Tomato Oil Dipping Seasoning


Marisa won a $25 gift certificate from Tiffany at Pampered Chef!

Reed won a "Great Grilling! Seasoning and Recipe Collection" gift set donated by Tiffany.

Muffin Top won my fantastic homemade headband!

Dina won my really awesome homemade crochet hat!

and...

Heidi won the $75 gift certificate to CSN websites.

Congratulations everyone!!!

Winners:  Please contact me with your information so I can get you your prizes ASAP!

(Note:  If you are interested in buying one of my hats or headbands, I will customize it for you -- OR you can check out my site, that I haven't set up yet... I am thinking of joining Etsy and trying out my stuff on there.  Thanks to everyone for their support!)



Photobucket


This challenge was sponsored by:
Amanda at Baby Signs
Brandee Anderson from Scentsy



Photobucket
Tiffany Johanson from Pampered Chef
&
Please support our sponsors!!

No comments: