- We pull up to the bank window the other day and Ben says to the lady: "I just need that deposited into checking please." And then Sam yells from the back seat: "And I just need candy please!!" They learn so fast....
- Nephi just told me a couple days ago that he thinks the baby in my tummy went for a swim and got stuck in my arm... 3 year olds do wonders for a mama's self esteem!
- I have a really deep belly button (my husband thinks it's freaky -- my boys think it is amazing) and they are convinced that if they put their eyes up to it they may be able to see the baby. Nephi was examining it the other day while I was laying on the couch rubbing lotion on the belly and he said after examining my belly button: "Mommy, your tunnel needs some lights."
- Sam drew a picture of me and I had a bunch of arms. Conversation as follows: Me: "Wow, I have lots of arms!" Sam in his serious tone: "You have 3. It's really sad. But it happens."
- Sam is very friendly with everyone. Wherever we go he says to complete strangers: "Hi! I'm Sam!" Then he starts introducing the rest of us. One time, he pointed to Ben and said, "And that's my friend, Dad!"
I am so grateful that I get to stay home with my boys. I love raising them and it would just kill me to miss this fleeting moments of funniness. Every day brings such pleasant surprises!
So what was the funniest thing your kids said or did this week?