Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow, Blog Neglect, More Snow, and Staying in!

Loafing with the kiddos, it doesn't get any better than that!
I think the title pretty much describes my week.

I have been neglecting my blog mainly because I just don't feel like updating it.  Have you ever felt that way?  You know, needed a break from internet life?  Well, I have been really tired... maybe from too much sleep, maybe from not enough... and I have basically been using this bad, cold weather as an excuse to stay in, cozy up in my sweats and loaf about the apartment.  Why not?  It's not like I am in a vegetative state... yet.  I have actually been productive in my cave.  Yesterday, I did all the laundry, dishes, cleaned the house, vacuumed, AND still managed to bake 4 loaves of yummy bread.  I call that a pretty good day.

So what if I watched a few episodes of my favorite shows on Hulu.  They were well earned!

Don't feel neglected, blog friends, I haven't anything to write this week, pregnant brain cramp, and even this is drivel!  So cozy up and have a wonderful day!  I hope you are in my slippers and don't have to head out and drive in this ice... unless you live in nice weather, then feel special... really special.

Cheers!



Photobucket

1 comment:

TMWW said...

Good Gawd this is me every day! It takes me about 3 hours from the time I wake up to get my mojo in gear...and by the time I figure out what I want to do with the day - my mojo has hauled butt and left me swingin' in the wind roflmao!!!!