Wednesday, December 29, 2010

The Last 500 Challenge Update to Come Next Week!

Just wanted to drop you all a little note and let you know that the last challenge update will be posted this next week due to the year ending the holiday this weekend.  I just want to make sure that everyone gets their last minute points in so that they have a chance to win the prizes come next week!

Among the prizes will be a couple homemade stuff from yours truly, and I am not telling you what it is, but I will give you a hint:  I taught myself to crochet this last month and have been whipping up some fun winter wear.

Also, remember, CSN?  That great site that has been giving us some great gift certs this year, along with my giant pillow?  They have everything from luggage sets to kids toys!  CSN has been a great supporter of "4 Nuts in a Nutshell" and I look forward to continue working with them in the future!  They also have some great prizes and shipping discounts once in a while, so pop on by and check them out!

Have a great week everyone, and can't wait to see who made the 500!!


Photobucket

No comments: