Friday, December 3, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Tried of being Pregnant!

I think it hits everyone as they are reaching their 3rd trimester.  Of course, I want to stick it out for a healthy strong baby, but the weight gain, water bloat, belly wiggles, sciatic nerve, just to name a few of the joys -- is getting old fast.  Kind of ready to claim my body back to myself.  BUT I still have 3 months left more or less.  So I still have some time to get my pregnant wattle down good, if I don't kill myself first on the ice outside, and have lots of uncomfortable nights left... it's alright, the time will FLY by with the holidays coming up and everything else to keep me busy.

Meanwhile, I am trying not to let the scale freak me out, and continue to do my best to make healthy eating choices, get enough sleep, drink lots of water, and exercise when my leg isn't killing me.  Sometimes, just vacuuming puts me out of commission for the rest of the day.  It bites!  Yeah, I am definitely dreaming of running again....

Everyone have a great weekend!  I am headed down south for some family time with the little sister and her gang.




Photobucket







This challenge was sponsored by:
Amanda at Baby Signs
Brandee Anderson from Scentsy



Photobucket
Tiffany Johanson from Pampered Chef
&
Please support our sponsors!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I have the same problem with vacuuming putting me out of commission. Thankfully, I have 4 1/2 weeks left instead of 3 months. It's rough the third time around huh?? My body is having a harder time with the pregnancy and I find myself able to do much less than I used to be able to do. As scared as I am to handle three children I can't wait until the baby is out and I can feel like myself again and get back to some semblance of normal. Good luck!! I am totally sympathetic to your situation! A few more months and you'll be home free! :)

Jill said...

That sciatic nerve is a bugger. Had it with 2 pregnancies. I am so sorry and have total empathy. Good luck. And do be careful on the ice.

Camryn said...

Hey congratz on the pregnancy! I know I'm slow but...I'm prego too and I've been flat out on bedrest for 3 months. I haven't been blogging much... :)

Pregnancy is harsh isn't it? And that sciatic nerve is a killer. ugh. Things to look forward too in the advancing months! LOVE your new header! I actually have a sick and unhealthy obsession with pink camo...