Friday, December 24, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Merry Christmas!

I usually give some sort of health/ fitness/ or update shpeel here, but today, I just want to say Merry Christmas!  I am sure that most of us won't be watching too hard what goes into our mouthes... and I don't blame us one bit!  Let's celebrate this wonderful season, and then we can worry about those few extra pounds come Monday.  Have a great weekend everyone!

PS-- After lots of emails and questions, I have decided to let everyone have double points on:  Christmas Eve, Christmas, AND New Year's Eve -- Let's get those points up to 500!!!

Photobucket


This challenge was sponsored by:
Amanda at Baby Signs
Brandee Anderson from Scentsy

Photobucket
Tiffany Johanson from Pampered Chef
&
Please support our sponsors!!

No comments: