Monday, November 22, 2010

Baby Clothes, Anyone?

I just wanted to spread the news on a couple of great deals for the readers of "4 Nuts".  Whether or not you need baby clothes for a shower or for your own little bundle, this is a great opportunity!  I have mentioned this sight before, because I am still drooling over these:


I have been twisting, Shannon's arm to let me "review" this now that I am expecting another little guy... but we'll see what happens.  Maybe I will just have to get it myself :)


"The holidays are upon us and the mad rush to the malls has started.  We at My Baby Clothes Boutique want to provide an opportunity for you to avoid this mad rush – we are offering a pre-Thanksgiving “Beat The Rush” sale and a Cyber Monday - after Thanksgiving sale." - Shannon Henrici, Marketing Manager



Details are as follows –
First sale - 
Beat the Rush Sale!
15% OFF our entire catalog! We are offering 15% off our entire catalog from, November 22nd - November 24th 2010.

All shoppers need to do to receive this discount is use the discount code below.  * Promo only valid from 11/22/2010 - 11/24/2010.  Cannot be combined with other offers.  Shipping not included.

Discount Code: BEATTHERUSH2010

Second sale -
Cyber Monday –
One day only sale, 25% OFF our entire catalog!  On November 29th from 12am to 12am EST shoppers can use the discount code below to get 25% OFF any order. 
* Promo only valid from 11/29/2010 12am – 12 am est.  Cannot be combined with other offers.  Shipping not included.
Discount Code: CYBERSALE2010





Photobucket

No comments: