Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A Friendly Reminder!!!

Don't forget about the Homemade Halloween Costume Contest!!  I have only had a few entries this year and SOOOOO look forward to see some more!  This is a great time of the year, let's celebrate it with congratulating each other on a job well done... on those costumes of course!  We'll have ours posted in a couple days.

Update:  I know my blog post above says that pictures where due on the 24th.  BUT since most people haven't had their costumes put together, I am taking pictures and submissions for a few more days.

Things are a little crazy here, lately and I haven't had much computer time.  You know how it is.  But I have lots of ideas for the following week.

And MAYBE I will share with you this weekend what we are having in the baby department... tomorrow is the big day!  Fingers crossed that the baby will be cooperating with the ultrasound!




Photobucket

3 comments:

Farmer*swife a/k/a Glass_Half_Full said...

Can I enter my son's costume I made him two years ago??? I was so pleased and he was super proud!

Jill said...

I can't wait to hear what you're having. You'll text me, right? ;)

Mama Nut said...

Farmer's Wife -- As long as you didn't enter it last year, then send it on to me!! I would love to put it on my list!!