1. "I'm a working mom. How can I find time to exercise?"
2. "I eat out a lot at my lunch break. Does anyone have any healthy suggestions?"
3. "How can I nurse sore muscles from exercise, and how can I prevent them in the first place?"
4. "I want to run, but I can't. How can I work up to it?"
5. "My biggest problem is night eating! How can I curb those munchies?"
6. "I'm pregnant and I don't want to gain more weight than I should. How can I keep myself in check when I really want naughty food, and feel too tired to exercise?"
7. "What are some simple tips to lower fat cooking?"
8. "I get side cramps when I try to run. How can I prevent those?"
9. "When is the best time to exercise?"
10. "How can I include my young kids in my workout plan?"
These are just a few questions I have received over the last year or so. Now I want to hear your answers and advice!!
The Challenger of the week:
Most of my weight has come off with exercise. I'm not very good at changing my eating habits. I have a weakness for sweets. One thing I have been able to change is cutting way back on soda and drinking plenty of water. I know that has been helpful, and it makes me feel so much better. I'm excited to walk in my first official 5K race this weekend (actually 3.72 miles, so closer to 6K)! A friend suggested I go with her, and I'm so glad she did. Funny how this time last year, I would never have been excited to walk that far.
Here are the points from those who have reported. If you missed this week, just get to me next week and I will update this. If you notice that you have extra points, I added a point to those who reported on time, unless they told me they already included it. If you had, and just didn't tell me and I gave you an extra point on accident, just let me know I will fix it!
This challenge was sponsored by:
Amanda at Baby Signs
Brandee Anderson from Scentsy
Tiffany Johanson from Pampered Chef
Photina at One Guy in a House of Girls
Please support our sponsors!!