Friday, September 24, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Need a Little Inspiration?

I know I do!

This was a hard week for me.  Mainly because of the pregnancy yucks, but I did get a few great runs in.

I posted this video on Facebook last week and it had a great response.  I bawled my eyes out, it's awesome!  So enjoy:


Photobucket


Here are the points from those who have reported.  If you missed this week, just get to me next week and I will update this.  If you notice that you have extra points, I added a point to those who reported on time, unless they told me they already included it.  If you had, and just didn't tell me and I gave you an extra point on accident, just let me know I will fix it!



This challenge was sponsored by:

Amanda at Baby Signs
Brandee Anderson from Scentsy


Photobucket
Tiffany Johanson from Pampered Chef
Amy Munns from Avon
&

Please support our sponsors!!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Oh my gosh!! Am I seriously ahead for points?! That is insane!!

Heidi said...

Who got the 10 extra points? I know I didn't but congrats to who did!!