Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Problem Solved!

First off, I just want to thank all of you for your love, support, and thoughts!  We needed it more than anything this last week... so thanks a billion!

We got everything worked out with Ben's schedule and he was able to get all his classes back... we are still working on the funding though.  So hopefully it will pull through! Fingers crossed!

On a happy note, we have a winner for the EcoSmart Giveaway!  The winner is...

Carrie & Karl who said:

"My youngest is at the crawling/ putting everything in his mouth stage. Including those silly box-elder bugs. But I don't want to spray anything that would hurt him if he got it in his mouth. Is that a good enough reason?"

(please email me at nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com to claim your prize!!!)

Well, I don't have much of anything clever to share with you today... I think the funniness has just been sucked out of me by that black hole called "stress" these last few days.  But don't give up on me!!  Tomorrow is going to be my first (and only) ever "Wordless Wednesday" -- I have some cool pics I wanna share (you know about my relationship with Photoshop), so pop on by and check them out tomorrow!



Photobucket

No comments: