Wednesday, August 4, 2010

No Water. Episode 2

You would think they would have done it right the first time?  But noooooo.... I am pretty sure the city water people like to make us suffer at the hottest time of the year.  Got a notice on my door, again, the other day, informing us that they were going to turn off the water AGAIN today.  ERK!  Last time was bad enough!  It was a battle ALL day to get Sam to go on the potty-that-wouldn't-flush, and it took us another 3 days to get him back on board the potty train and happy about it.

So here we go again...

I'm feeling like I want to crawl in a hole and hide.

Maybe I will just take the boys on a little road trip...

Then what would we do?  We don't have any spare money sitting around begging to be spent...

This sucks.

Maybe I will cry.  Nah...what fun is that?  Maybe I could just go out and harass the water guys... probably not the smartest idea, they may get it in their heads to take their time.  Sabotage their Port-o-John?  No way!  Do you know how nasty those things are?  Once we were living in a construction zone and there were like 5 in a row and one night the wind was really strong... not only did we get a nasty smelling breeze all night, the wind tipped them all over and rolled them down the street.  Nope, not going near those things.

So I guess I only have one option.

Today I am just going to play suffering martyr.  That's always fun, right?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fill your bathtub up with water. When your son needs to go potty, fill a bucket from the tub and pour into toliet to flush. Problem solved!

Britt said...

that really sucks. kids are so fickle when it comes to certain things. good luck!

Carrie and Karl said...

I was going to suggest what anonymous suggested. Good luck!!