Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No Water

Our water has been turned off today from 8 AM to 4 PM, due to some water meter fixin'.

I have been stressing out about today for the last 3 days... well, ever since we found out about it.  Wouldn't you?

Seriously, I don't know what I am going to do with my little Sam comes potty time!  He hasn't woken up yet, which is out of character anyway (maybe I should go check up on him), but I know when he does and those little legs run to the bathroom...

Wait...

I hear a little voice coming from the bedroom...

Be right back...

Okay, he just ran into the bathroom and shut the door on me.  I am waiting for the panicked scream that will come when he finds he can't flush the toilet.

Wait for it...

Yep, there it is.  He's in there screaming about horrible things in the potty that won't flush.  Life is just so hard!

I can't get him to use it.  Great.  We have been working with Sam for months on this, and in one blasted day.... errkk... you know what I mean!  You should have seen his horrified face when I told him the water was all-gone.  I think he is thinking that I meant FOREVER!  This is like the worst nightmare EVER for a little OCD guy.

Please, Water-Guys, may your hands be swift and sure and get the water meter fixed in record time, for the love of heaven!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Good luck with the water being off. I hope they get it fixed quickly! I hope you have a good day despite the hiccup!