Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fat Butt Saturday? Better Late Than Never!

Photobucket
I just want to apologize for not getting the updates posted yesterday.  We were in small town Utah and the connection was slow and I hate working on a computer that isn't mine... it's like wearing someone else's running shoes -- uncomfortable and creepy.

So here I am, newly gotten home, and I wanted to make sure I got all this up for my challengers and followers.  I'm cutting this post short because I am EXHAUSTED!  But come back on Monday because I want to tell you all about my 5K adventure this morning!

Have a great weekend!




Photobucket
A HUGE HUGE HUGE congrats to those who hit their 120!!!  Woo Hoo!!!  Don't stop now!  You have a month and a half of the challenge left... can you make the big 200???  Love to see you go for it!!










This Challenge was brought to you by:

PhotobucketPhotobucket







Photobucket
And a special thanks to sponsors Kristen & my dear mum, Barbara!!







Photobucket













Please support our sponsors!!!!!





No comments: