Monday, June 28, 2010

Just Plain Ol' Tired!

Mondays.

Doesn't that one word just say it all?

I woke up to a pig sty of a house this morning and not much in the mood to do anything about it.  But I forced myself to buck up and get some deep cleaning done.  Which I did and now I am sitting happy in a clean, CLEAN apartment with my feet kicked up and a nice cold Diet Coke sitting beside me.

So "Once Upon a Monday" ended rather well for me.  Except that I am tired, of the drop dead variety too.  AND I REALLY need a massage... "Oh, Ben, Sweetie!!!"

Photobucket

3 comments:

Carrie and Karl said...

Good job! It takes a lot of energy to get a home clean, clean.

Alicia said...

I don't get along with Monday's very well. Monday's are always spent recovering from weekend fun.

Jill said...

I have always wondered why the weekends seem to make everything pile up. But yes, Monday is always a bear!