Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Hate Feedburner!

Feedburner and I are NOT on good terms right now.

For no good reason, he just stopped sending my feed out and severed off my subscribers.  What a jerk!  I didn't even do anything!!  Didn't change any settings, didn't add or take anything away... He just decided he didn't like 4 Nuts any more and cut me off.

I tried everything.

Even emailed Feedburner to see if something was funky and off.

Feedburner didn't even see fit to get back to me.

So I re-burned new feed.  Hopefully, my users will see this post and re-subscribe... or something.  This is really frustrating!  I don't think I deserved this, do you?  I hope this fixes the problem... I guess time will tell, huh?

Photobucket

3 comments:

Ruth said...

I have been seeing your feeds. I hope you have a good Friday!

Jill said...

I just watch through my blogger dashboard. But the feedburner has been on and off with The Recipe Blog as well.

The Wifey said...

I view your posts through google reader. It was off and on for a bit but the feed is back.