Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Feed Subscription Issues

Apparently, no one is getting my feed updates in their reader!  And it is driving me crazy!  I haven't changed any settings or anything, so I popped on over to my Feed Burner and apparently they are having problems with the subscriptions because of some of the changes they are implementing.  So hopefully (fingers crossed) this problem will fix itself in a couple of days!  It had better because this mama is getting really mad about it.... grrrr....  Meanwhile, just let everyone know that I am still posting!

Photobucket

2 comments:

The Wifey said...

I was wondering what was going on!


P.S. Check out the new blog post soon. I let something for you on it. :-)

Maranda said...

I got all of your feeds from the 11th on today. That sucks that they weren't showing up...