Saturday, May 29, 2010

Sammy's Innovations

Sometimes, I just don't know what I am going to do with this kid!  If it isn't one thing (poopy pants)... it's another thing (something else).

This week, Sammy has been involved in "Creative Thinking."  Which could be seriously dangerous to himself and others.  Let me show you a few examples of Sam's ideas made real by himself:

First you may remember...

The Super Shopper Cart:
That's my boy, always turning the mundane into a thrilling adventure!

Or do you remember...

The Couch Slide:
Then we have some never seen befores:

Hair Gel for Nephi:

Vaseline works great for Nephi... Look how happy it makes him!

The Bra Sling Hanger Thing:
I have no idea the purpose for this invention... do you?

The "Safe" Swing:
"Never get vertigo again by leaning back... now you just fall flat on your 'asset'".

The Cozy Bunk Bed:
Anyone wanna call bottom bunk?!

But no matter what this kid does to keep mama on her toes, I can't help but love him more for it!!  I mean, seriously, who could get honestly upset with a kid who does this:

Or looks like this?:


Photobucket

5 comments:

Heidi said...

He's the best! Gotta love him. :o)

Our Family said...

I love the "safe" swing! I love it when kids are constantly working on projects.

Jill said...

He's an engineer's son... what can I say! :)

Alicia said...

What a creative kid!

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

Awesome! I think your Sammy and my Mase could be best creative friends. :)