Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Overdue for an Adventure

If I don't have some kind of "adventure" at least once a week, I start to feel like I live in a cave.  No one hates being stuck in the house with no money more than I do!!  It seems like all the big bills are due at the beginning of the month, so this last paycheck has to stretch until after the first of the month.  The result?  Life is soooooo boring right now!  So I have been looking around at my options.

1.  Take the boys out to play in the backyard even though they just sprayed, and ignore the big signs that say "Stay off, just poisoned grass!"  That could be fun...?

2.  Take the boys to McDonald's at lunch time.  That place is wilder than the zoo!  And less sanitary too.  Would I DARE not to pack the hand sanitizer?  Or pack and extra diaper?  It always seems like the McDonald's play place makes my kids poop... Does it do that to yours?  Anyway, that could be an interesting afternoon.

3.  Take the boys to a store that doesn't have public restrooms.  The very thought gets my adventure adrenaline pumping!  What a chancy thing to do when you're potty training and your kid is wearing his "big boys."  He could fill his pants any moment and there is nothing you can do about it... the very stuff nightmares are made of!  Yeah, that would make for an interesting afternoon... playing potty chicken...

Or maybe we will just run to the store and get milk...

Better play it safe this time... so much for adventure...


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tobi said...

Potty Chicken? HILARIOUS STUFF CAT!!

Otter Thomas said...

Funny stuff! I am way too weak to play potty chicken. That would take an absolutely fearly half nutty person. I have the nutty but not the fearless.

Our Family said...

Playing potty chicken...That's awesome! Your new signature is really cute!