Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Looking for Sponsors

I have to tell you all, how THRILLED I was with the response yesterday on my 120 Mile Fitness Challenge! All ready I have quite the list of friends who have taken me up on the challenge, yippy!

Just so you know, I will be adding people to the list for the rest of the month, so you have a little time to decide if you want to do it or not.

Also, I am looking for sponsors. So if you have a business, work for one, or know someone who does that would like a little free advertisement for being a sponsor, please send me an email at nutsinanutshell(at)gmail(dot)com.

Sponsors:  My plan is to have you donate something to the cause, basically a prize to one or two of the challengers that completes the goal.  In return, you will have a free ad on my post every Friday.  That's the plan, but I am open to other suggestions.

I think the more challengers we have, the better chances we have of getting more sponsors and having a great time! So sign up now!

No comments: