Monday, April 12, 2010

We're BACK!!!

Well, after being away for about a week and a half, I can honestly tell you: It's great to be home!

AND best news of all: Our little trip has given me plenty of writing material for a while. Don't worry, either, I am not talking about a play by play of our trip... who cares about that? I have made some pretty funny observations while on our trip about people and events that I can't wait to share because they are just too funny and crazy not too. So get ready because for the next few days I have some stuff planned... including sneaky pics I took with my camera phone... to share with my readers out there.

Today, however, I have a butt load of laundry to do... you know how that is, and a bunch of stuff to unpack and put away. Not to mention the fridge is bare (we emptied it well before we left) so the boys and I need to venture out and get groceries... you know how it is...

Also, I have a big giveaway coming up this week, if you are into that kind of thing -- some great stuff! So stop on by every so often and see what's happening!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

One Cluttered Brain said...

YEAH! It's good to be back I bet. i think you should JOIN the ULTIMATE BLOG PARTY--it last all week long. Twitter Party TONIGHT.
Lots of prizes... Google it. Ultimate blog party 2010 5 minutes for mom puts it on.
A LOT of fun for us ALL.

Jill said...

I'm so glad you guys had a great time. Getting away is great and so is coming back home. Can't wait to hear the stories!