Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pneumonia: What a Kill Joy!

Yep, that's right. I have pneumonia. Last night I really struggled to breath and there was no cough suppressant that could stop this cough. So this morning, we left the boys with some neighbors, and Ben took me to the insta-care -- 2 days, mind you, before our insurance kicks in.

So two hours, a breathing treatment, 2 chest x-rays, a diagnosis, and a bag full of meds later we got home. I convinced Ben to take a few hours of work off so I could rest.

I know you are all dying to know the winners to the contest, but I am going to put off announcing it for today, so check back tonight or tomorrow, when I am feeling a little better.

All my love!

6 comments:

Beckee said...

So sorry ot hear that! I had Pnemonia my Junior year of high school and I missed like a full month of school. It is not fun! I will be patient and wait for you to feel better for the giveaway announcements! :)

Andrea said...

Oh man-I'm so sorry, that stinks! I hand pneumonia 3 times the year before I had Tomas and it was horrible! I hope you feel better soon and it doesn't return!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oi girl! How awful! And no insurance yet!? Yikes, so sorry! I hope you get better fast!

DaveandRuth said...

Always before the insurance! I hope you feel better. I HATE being sick.

Otter Thomas said...

That sucks. Hope you get better soon.

ABW said...

Sure hope you feel better soon!