Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Guest Writer: Lightening Does Strike Twice!

Some people say that lightening doesn't strike twice in the same place, but it does. Back in February I  went to one of the many stores that i shop at. I was in a hurry because i had shopping to do and three other stores to go to, so, i parked close and ran in. As i was going to my car there was a lady standing by the passengers side door. When she saw me coming she took off running. I decided to see what she was looking at and what did i see? Someone had hit my car with theirs. Luckily there was only a little dent, so i didn't worry about it.

The very next day I had to go there again to get my husband some cold/flu medicine. I parked around the same area, but that was a big mistake. When we came out (my husband was with  me this time) another vehicle was right at my cars bumper blocking me in.

How could this happen again?

The owner never came out even though we had him paged many times. My husband and another man moved the vehicle to see what damage had been done. Thankfully it only scratched the bumper.

So, whoever said lightening doesn't strike twice should really do their homework. There are probably other stories out there just waiting to be heard.

-Shany

No comments: