Monday, April 19, 2010

Foreshadowing...

You know it's going to be one of those weeks, when your kids wake you up Monday morning screaming, "MY EYES!!!!! AHHHHH!! MOMMY HELP, MY EYES!!!!!!"

Turns out the boys found a bottle of medicated lotion Ben and I left out last night, in the 2 minutes between Ben leaving from work and me getting out of bed to get the boys some breakfast.  Nephi had a brilliant plan to rub it in his eyes.  So I started my Monday morning out by washing eyes out with water, and scrubbing lotion off of little bodies.  What a joy.

Things escalated when Sammy skinned his knees, for the first time, the second I opened the back door and herded the kiddos out to get out some pent up wiggles.  Drama.  Lots of drama.

Then the moment I turn my back, Sam has the bike trailer hooked up to his wheels.  Serves me right for passing on engineering genes to my kids...

Then we made chalk people.

Happy hours are nearing now, so I had better go... Sam's school bus will be here in a moment and I need to get him on it!

Hope you all have a great Monday too!!

3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Hahahaha, love it! You're such a funny mom!

Jill said...

Sam is one smart boy. He got it from both sides. :)

Amy said...

Sam is such a clever little boy!!