Friday, April 2, 2010

Fat Butt Friday: Open for Ideas!

I don't have a lot of time to write today, we are headed off on our trip this afternoon and I have a list a mile long of things I still need to do.

However, I had an idea about future "Fat Butt Friday"s and I wanted to take the time to pose a few questions:

Is there anything you want to know about my weight loss plan that I haven't already shared? See this link and that link for examples.

Is there anything you would like to know about my work out plan? (Which reminds me, I ran 2 miles this week in 23:19!! Woo Hoo! Just had to share!)

Is there any one out there that has also lot some weight and would like to share their story on a future "Fat Butt Friday"? I would love to have a guest writer sometime!

Or any other random questions?

I am open for suggestions, because I really want to know what my readers like in "Fat Butt Friday" -- and I know you do, because I have the most hits on Fridays! Makes me feel special...

Anyway! I love you guys and I will see you in a week! Stay tuned for my wonderful guest writers coming next week!

1 comment:

Audrey Carlson said...

Although I do read some of your other post I always to check your fat butt friday post. I love them. I'm constantly impressed and motivated. I've started a little blog with women trying to get healthier, some need to loose weight and some don't. I need the accountability and I think what you are doing helps you be accountable to those of us cheering you one!

Keep it going!!!