Tuesday, March 2, 2010

The Sucker Store

Hey there! It's me, Sam! I know it's been a while since I have posted, but I have been really busy. Preschool, taking care of my kid brother, and helping out Mom is a full time job for a big boy of 4 like me.

But Mom's been really busy lately getting ready for Daddy to come home. I haven't even seen her at the computer in days. Mostly she is cleaning stuff, putting other stuff in large bags and hauling them out to the car or the trash dumpster. Sometimes I think she has eight arms! Not only is she getting the house clean, but she still takes time to make us meals (that I don't eat much of anyway), play with us, and read us bedtime stories. I love my mom.

The highlight of my week, is that mom took us to the Sucker Store twice! You know the place, you don't even have to get out of your car. Sometimes we pull up to a window, and mom talks to the lady, or sometimes we just pull up to a little station that shoots out a tube. Mom takes the tube and opens it, puts in a bunch of paper and sometimes money, and then when she puts it back, it shoots up to the sky! When it comes back it has suckers in it. Just too cool! I love the sucker store...

I am really happy that Daddy is coming home. I don't know when, but Mom says that it is really soon and gets all excited and jittery. Girls... I don't know how things are going to be when Daddy comes home, but I know there are going to be all sorts of changes and fun things happen. Mommy told me we were going to Mickey's house. I am really pumped about this! Mickey is awesome. So is Superman.

I asked Mom the other day if we could, "Go bye bye in car buy a baby?" I really want to have a baby like some of the other kids. Apparently it is the cool thing now to have a baby in your house, and I really want one! Mom just giggled and said we couldn't have a baby until Daddy comes home. I don't see why. Can't we just go to the store and get one? We buy other things without Dad, why should a baby be different? Life is so confusing.

So I asked for the second best thing I could think of, "Go bye bye in car buy juice?" We did. I love our juice runs. It's so fun.

Well, I am off. I have lots to do today!

This is Sam, signing off.

3 comments:

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

The "sucker store"...that is hilarious!!!

Disney Traveling Family said...

Love the sucker store! Have fun at Disney!!! It is one of my favorite places.

Nichol said...

Oh that is so funny I love it!!!