Thursday, March 18, 2010

Random Highlights

So I have a few little tidbits and events happen this last week. Each so little, that they can't make a post on their own. So I have been saving them up for one big post, so here they are!

The Train:

I got out of the shower the other day to this little surprise:I especially appreciate the fact that my kids put safety first by wearing the hard hats to ride their train. Makes me proud to be a parent!

The Invisible Car:

Modern Technology never ceases to amaze me!Sam the Nose:

What self-respecting parent wouldn't take a picture of this Kodak moment? This one is so going in the possible blackmail picture pile for those teenage years that will probably come quicker than I would like...He was a very good boy at the dentist today, just in case you were wondering...

The Hike:

We actually took the boys for a hike up the mountain yesterday, and they LOVED it!



Sam said that he was walking like me... Just for the record, I do NOT stand like that!

The Oldest Duck in the World:I don't feel the need to elaborate here, but this duck has to be lucky...

Family Pictures:


Sam got the camera the other day and insisted on taking everyone's picture. All I can say is, I can't believe how professional they look!



Note to Modeling Agents: I know it may be tempting to contact me for a modeling job after seeing that shot of me, but don't. I'm just too busy right now.

2 comments:

Brandee said...

holy mole lady, my tummy was hurting after this post! just love ya!

AMIT said...

Great post.I like the pictures.

home based data entry