Saturday, March 27, 2010

A New Design and Guest Writers

Ben was planning to do a Daddy Saturday today, but he got buried in Army paperwork, and for some reason the kids are going ballistic today!

So I just wanted to take a moment and mention a few things.

The first is obvious, I have a new design for the Nutshell. The blue stripes were great and all, but I thought I would go for something a little more me. Pink camo seems to sum me up, girly yet butt-kicking -- don't you think? I really needed something new to go with the warm weather that is slowly coming. Besides, all our pictures were outdated and I wanted to post some new ones on the sidebars.

The second thing I want to mention is about my Guest Writers for when we go out of town in a couple of weeks. I am still looking for a couple more. This family is going to Disneyland the week of Easter, and we are totally pumped, and I want to keep this blog posting. So I thought it would be a great time to get some guest writers on here. So if you are interested, please send me an email. I need all entries for the posts by next Wednesday the 31st, so I can get them all scheduled in. I only ask that you keep them clean.

Every one have a great weekend!

No comments: